Hey Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and Christmas. ☃
2016 went so fast I blinked and it was over. I have to say even though I found 2016 went too soon I really enjoyed last year and I can’t wait to see what 2017 brings. I’m excited for this year for many reason but mainly because of all the new books coming out soon. Last year I set my reading challenge on goodreads to fifty books. I’m proud to say I not only completed it but went over by 45 books. So this year I’ve decided to double my challenge and make it 100 books. I’ve taken some of the books I want to read in 2017 and made a list to help me keep track. As anyone who follows my blog knows I mostly read Young Adult and LGBT books. That being said I want to expand what a read this year and venture out of my comfort zone by trying some books by Stephen King, Agatha Cristie, Ilona Andrews and many more authors. I’ve decided to spilt my TBR into sub genres.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
- The Throne of Glass series by Sarah.J.Mass. (Second chance)
- A court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah.J.Mass.
- A court of Mist and Fury by Sarah.J.Mass.
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K.Rowling.
- Dorthy must Die by Danielle Page.
- The wicked will Rise by Danielle Page.
- The Yellow Brick war by Danielle Page.
- One man Guy by Michael Barakiva.
- Aristetole and Dante discover the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman.
- Magnus Chase and The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- Magnus Chase and The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
- The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan
- Elenor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins
- The black Mage by Rachel Carter
- A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter.
- Amber in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir.
- Pretend by Riley Hart.
- Stay by Riley Hart.
- Bear, Otter and The Kid by TJ Klune.
- The Lightning Struck Heart by TJ Klune.
- The Adrian English Mysteries by John Lanyon.
- Fair Game by John Lanyon.
- Rock by Anyta Sunday.
- Nest by Anyta Sunday.
- 500 Kisses by Anyta Sunday.
- Into This River I drown by TJ Klune
- The Magpie Lord by K.J Charles.
- The Queen and The Homo Jock King by TJ Klune
- How to Walk Like a Man by Eli Easton.
- Home and Away by Samantha Wayland.
- Ethan who Loves Carter by Ryan Loveless.
- Legally Mated by Ann Katrin Byrde
- Hell and High Water by Charlie Cochet
- Beyond The sea by Kiera Andrews
- Enemies of the State by Tal Bauer.
- Shiver by Jocellen Drake.
- Brute by Kim Fielding
- Rattlesnake by Kim Fielding
- The River Leith by Leta Blake
- Fight the Tide by Kiera Andrews
- The Last Thing he Needs by J.H.Night
- Will and Patrick Wake Up Married by Leta Blake
- Bloodline by Barbra Elsborg
- Timing by Mary Calmes
- Dirty Kiss by Rhys Ford
Everything I will venture out of my comfort zone to read.
- The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter
- Can’t Hardly breathe by Gena Showalter
- Thinner by Stephen King
- Miss Marple ( series) by Agatha Christie
- Kate Daniels (series) by Ilona Andrews
I am awful when it comes to keeping to these lists and I’m pretty sure there will be a hell of a lot more books that I will read first. Hopefully this year I might actually complete my TBR list.
Thank you for reading,
have a wonderful day. 💜